Terms and conditions of car rental
Requirements for the contract conclusion:
- A. International driving license.
- B. Deposit (the amount of the deposit depends on the length of the driving license, full years and the model car model).
- C. Copy of the foreign passport.
Payment for the car:
- A. Bank card: VISA, MasterCard, Electron. The card must be registered and belong to the person signing the contract.
- B. Cash is accepted for payment of rental, in USD, as well as in local currency AED.
- C. Payment for the deposit is accepted only by a registered bank card belonging to the person concluding the contract! The amount on your card is blocked for 21 days. At the end of the period, the presence of fines for speeding and red light is checked, in the absence of fines, the deposit amount is returned to your card.
- A. On January 1, 2018, the UAE officially introduced a VAT of 5%.
- B. We do not provide car hire for an hour. The minimum rental period is 1 day.