Car Rental Terms and Conditions:
1. From what age can I rent a car?
From the age of 18.
2. What documents do I need to rent a car?
- 1). An international driving license
- 2). An original of your passport
- 3). A security deposit is also required, see paragraph 5.
3. Can I add another driver?
Yes, it is possible.
4. Do I need insurance?
All cars are insured, but if an unauthorized person, with whom a car rental contract was not concluded, was driving the car, you must pay all fines and damages. In the event of an accident, etc., you must immediately contact us.
5. What is the size of the security deposit?
The security deposit amount for all sports and luxury cars is $2,750, with the exception of the Bugatti Veyron and Bugatti Chiron. For other vehicles, the deposit amount is $1,350. Payment of the deposit is accepted only via a registered bank card owned by the person signing the contract! The amount will be frozen on your card for 21 business days. At the end of that time period, we will check for the presence of: fines for speeding, running through a red light, talking on a cell phone while driving, prohibited parking, riding without a seat belt and in the absence of any fines, the deposit amount will be returned to your card.
6. What are the cancellation conditions?
If you have made a prepayment, it will not be returned to you; if not, no payments are necessary. If you have booked without a prepayment, the car can be provided to another client who has paid the reservation.
7. Is it possible to rent a car only for 1 day, including on weekends?
Yes, it is possible.
8. How quickly will I get the car?
A car reserved in advance will be provided to you within 1 hour.
9. At what time can I rent a car? Can I rent a car at night?
You can make a reservation at any time, but you can only get a car during business hours, from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
10. Can I return a car before the end of the rental period?
Yes, but you will not be refunded for the remaining time. Also note that the maximum allowable delay in returning a car is 1 hour. After 1 hour, any additional time will count as a whole day.
11. How far can I drive a rented car?
The rental price includes 250 kilometers per day, additional mileage for sports cars and luxury cars is $ 3/km, and $ 2/km for other cars. You can Visit Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al Sharjah, and Ras al Khaimah with a rented car.
12. How is refueling carried out?
We provide each car with a full tank, then you refuel it yourself. Please note that you must use only Super fuel. When returning the car you also need to refuel a full tank or have to pay $80 for refueling.
- A. On January 1, 2018, the UAE officially introduced VAT in the amount of 5%.
- B. We do not provide car rental for one hour. The minimum rental period is 1 day.